4 Nights 4 Days in Sigiriya+ more details
This tour package is one of the most suitable for guests who are interesting on visiting to places around Sigiriya, Dabulla, Nuwara Eliya and package is allowing to get a real experience of Beauty of nature and Experience of various historical places in Dabulla, Sigiriya and Kandy.
- Clear and Accurate guidance
- Luxury Accommodations
- Free health care guidance for guests
- Free guidance for all legal issues
- High luxury vehicals
Complete Tour Overview:
- Day 1 – DambullaLeave forDambulla in the morning and when you reach rest for while in the hotel and Afternoon you can see Dambulla Rock, Which is an ancient place and depicts statues and paintings relating Buddhism. You can visit the Golden Temple which is one of the largest cave temple complexes of South Asia. There had been Buddhist monasteries established in the third Century B.C. you can also see well preserved paintings drawn in the 18th century. Stay overnight in Dambulla.
- Day 2 - Sigiriya / KandyNext day after breakfast Leave forSigiriya, the Lion Rock, is a very important archaeological site in Asia. On the top of this 600ft high rock, King Kasyappa(471-495AD) built his palace to escape the anger of his brother-King Mugalan. This is also one of the Seven World Heritage Sites. You can climb the rock in the morning and leave for Kandy After lunch. Kandy is the main city of the central hills. This is also the last seat of the Sinhalese kings, who ruled up to 1815. In the evening we will visit a spice and herbal garden, the Botanical garden, also you can see Cultural Show by traditional Kandyan Dancers. Stay overnight in Kandy.
- Day 3 - Nuwara- EliyaAfter Breakfastvisit golden roofed Daladamaligawa houses the tooth relic of Buddha. And thenProceed to NuwaraEliya. NuwaraEliya is a scenic hill resort in Srilanka, blessed with sprawling tea gardens, gorgeous hill and stimulating mountains. On the way you can visit Tea Plantations and beautiful waterfalls. Then stay overnight in NuwaraEliya
- Day 4 - Nuwara- Eliya/ BentotaNext day morningyou can visit Victoria Park, Gregory Lake and Golf Course. On the way you can have breakfast and then after leave for Bentota .You can visit Bentota where, any water sports are available for one to participate. You can enjoy surfing, skiing boating and jet-skiing.Bentota beach is an ideal place for sun-bathing the bright sun and the palm trees combine to add to you pleasant feeling. And also you can see the turtle hatcheries. Stay overnight in Bentota.
- Day 5 - DepatureThe Next day we will take you to the airport for the departure
Beauty of waterfalls are unforgettable in Sri Lanka because of their hidden beauty which tells you a story
MAPS & AREA
Map view for Kandy Tour+ OPEN FULL MAP
Infomation coming soon..
List of Included items for your package:
We are providing you a 2-3 star hotels and if your requirement basis under budget rates you can make us a request